Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FOOD - Pino's Ristorante Pizzeria, Crows Nest

Wow! I won't beat around the bush, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

My brother's choice of main - Ravioli di zucca - ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and topped with a crispy sage and hazelnut butter. 

Tim ordered the classic fettucine carbonara ... because he's a classic kinda guy.





And I picked the Risotto Bosco - risotto with wild mushrooms, sundried tomatoes and topped with rocket. Mmmm...

After our delicious main courses, we couldn't resist finding out how good dessert would be...
So bro ordered the ricotta cheesecake -

Tim ordered the creme caramel...



I ordered the Crostata di Nutella - pastry filled with hazelnut mouse. Very delicious!
Overall - I'd rate Pino's
Food - 9/10
Service - 10/10 !

Certainly recommend this place if you're on the North Shore and feel like some delicious hearty Italian for dinner!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you haven't posted in a while. I really enjoy reading your entries, they are the highlight of my week. Looking forward to your next article. I'm literally on the edge of my seat, on the verge of falling off so please post soon.